ARCHIVED - Long-Term Vision
This information has been archived because it is outdated and no longer relevant.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Herring / Mackerel: Reports on Long-Term Vision
- Ad Hoc Group Report on Options for Process and Structure to Bring the Initiative Forward
HTML Format - PDF Format (207 kb)
- Letter from the Regional Director General Jim Jones
HTML Format - PDF Format (732 kb)
- Review and Recommdations Regarding the Research Program for Atlantic Herring (Clupea Harengus Harengus) and Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber Scombrus) of the Southern Gulf of St Lawrence (By: Michael Healey)
- PDF Format (278 kb)
- Long Term Vision for the Herring and Mackerel Fisheries in the Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence: Socio-Economic Aspects of the Herring and Mackerel Fisheries (by: Pierre-Marcel Desjardins)
- PDF Format (348 kb)
- Long Term Vision for the Herring and Mackerel Fisheries in the Southern Gulf of Saint Lawrence (by: Bob Johnston)
- PDF Format (129 kb)
- Terms of Reference - Long Term Vision for the Herring and Mackerel Fisheries in the Southern Gulf of St. Lawence
HTML Format - PDF Format (51 kb)
- News Releases
* Note: if you can’t consult pdf documents, you can obtain a printed copy of this document by contacting us.
* For more information on the Pdf format, please read our help page.