This information has been archived because it is outdated and no longer relevant.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
1. Environmental Conditions in the Northumberland Strait and their Effects upon the Fisheries: A Discussion Document; 2005; D. J. Scarratt for Fisheries and Oceans Canada
2. Scientific Background Papers (Fact Sheets) prepared by DFO staff prior to the initial consultations in 2005:
3. Measurements of Inorganic Suspended Sediment Concentration in the Northumberland Strait in October of 2005. Dec. 30, 2005. Ollerhead, J., A. Pitcher and L. Olsen. A report to the Maritime Fishermen’s Union. Department of Geography, Mount Allison University, Sackville, NB.
4. Report on Consultations on Ecosystem Overview Report (EOR) for the Northumberland Strait; February 28, 2006; GTA Consultants.
5. Review of “Report on Consultations” Completed as part of the EOR for the Northumberland Strait; July 24, 2006; Transport Canada, Public Works and Government Services Canada and Jacques Whitford Limited.
6. Northumberland Strait Ecosystem Overview Report; February 2007. AMEC Earth and Environmental for Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
7. TSS Sampling Programme in Northumberland Strait 2006 (Draft MS); February 2007; B. Law, T. Milligan, G. Bugden (DFO)
8. Review of “Report on Consultations” by GTA Associates 2006 for the Northumberland Strait Working Group: Steve Jones, Little Cape Fishermen’s Association February 23, 2007